5 Things To Do In Lewisburg, WV
Lewisburg is a small, lively town located in Greenbrier County, WV. It was voted the "Coolest Small Town" in 2011 by Budget Travel. There is an abundance of things to do but here are our top 5 favorites!
1. Start your day at the Wild Bean located in downtown. The Wild Bean offers delicious coffees, teas, and cuisine. High quality is extremely important to the owners as they purchase free-range eggs from farmers in our area and use all-natural ingredients.
2. Take a walk through downtown and visit our local boutiques and shops. Wolf Creek Gallery and High Country offer a selection of high-quality clothing, jewelry, and more. Roberts Antiques, Wine, & Gourmet Shop sells over 600 labels of wine. Shopping for the little ones? Stop in Love Child Toy Store and Children's Boutique. This is just a fraction of the storefronts located in downtown, Lewisburg.
3. Are you hungry yet? It's time to talk about lunch! Downtown Lewisburg has options to cure all of your cravings. If you are looking for a delicious burger and a milkshake, head to Jim's Drive-In. Is Italian more your style? Order a pizza, calzone, or a plate of pasta from The Humble Tomato. Other great options are Food and Friends, Amy's Market, Thunderbird Taco, The General Lewis, and Del Sol.
4. Searching for an outdoor adventure? Take a walk on the Greenbrier River Trail or kayak along the Greenbrier River. This is the local's favorite way to spend a hot summer day!
5. Visit our local farmers market on Saturday from 8:00AM to 1:00PM. Here you can find locally grown produce, grass-fed beef, honey, jam, and much more! This year-round market is located outdoors from May to October and indoors from November to April.